My answer to How do I shape my career as a Trader?
Answer by Ruchir Gupta:
You may like to read the following answers given on the similar topic:
- Apart from this I would suggest to read books on trading.
- Network with successful traders.
- Network with Algo trade programmers.
- Do real trading for one month and stop it and start Paper Trading, this will help you to understand the difference (mainly Psychological) between the two.
- Record your trades real as well as paper trades and analyse your improvement areas and strengths.
- Take courses, Seminars on the subject, ( I teach Gann and Elliott Waves , these are the two best methods for timing and targeting the markets)